GlobalStar is a 20+ year veteran Infor Lawson Alliance and ICS Consulting Services Partner. The types of consultants we have available vary, however each is considered expert level within their roles. GlobalStar consultants are vastly experienced in implementations, upgrades, training, optimization, training, and overall support of Infor Lawson systems. Our services are based on best practices - tailored to your specific business needs.
System & Database Administrators
System, DataBase Administrators - Minimum 15 years Infor Lawson Experience
GlobalStar System and DataBase Administrators have a unique insight into the needs of Client managers and users. They offer extensive knowledge of the specialized system requirements needed to effectively and efficiently support Infor Lawson systems. GlobalStar System/DataBase Administrators are available to do as little or as much as a Client feels that they need, with solid knowledge transfer along the way to assure continuity. Technical staffing is dependent on the level of deliverables specified for the project time line.
Management of or assistance to internal IS staff and/or outside vendors (Infor Lawson, Kronos, Oracle, etc.) during all system design, set-up, and configuration including:
- Initial system design and set-up
- Installation and configuration of O/S, RDBMS, ERP software, etc.; Security design and set-up
- File and Database size design and configuration
- Pre and Post Production support; Identification of actual "bugs" within the programs eliminating need for first checking any/all other possible causes
- Research/analysis of the hundreds of available patches to determine if one or more might adequately address the bug(s) and, if no patch has been released, communicate the type of patch needed to the Lawson/PeopleSoft staff - down to the file/data string level to expedite patch production
- Analysis of the patch(s) BEFORE installation to verify it will address/fix the bug without causing other issues; System and O/S performance tuning.